Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quick update..

I am going to do a quick update of what is going on.. I am going to being taking on a kind of tough challenge.. I am participating in the "novel in a month" thing for the month of November.. The goal is a 50,000 word novel written in the span from November 1st to December 1st..

We are not allowed to start until November 1st.. I do however have to come up with the idea.. And plot it out..

 The problem with this is.. I have never finished a novel before.. Y'all know that I have started one (circa 2008) and still haven't finished it.. In fact, I have started rewriting it.. So that kind of messed me up..

I am hoping that I am not taking on more than I can handle.. I am in college, taking 18 hours, and I have to work some nights and weekends..So I don't know how much of this is actually possible..

BUT I AM GOING TO TRY!!

Well, my dears, this is it for this entry.. If you want, feel free to leave stuff in the comments..

 Peace and love, my dears. Peace and love. 








No comments:

Post a Comment