Sunday, December 26, 2010

I haven't blogged in like forever, so here's an update..

I know it's been a while since I've been on, so here's a update on what's been up.


First off. I'm offically a SENIOR in college!! I can't believe it. It seems like I just started, but then I look back and realize that I have been in college for over 4 years!! I really have no idea what I would like to do with my life once I'm out of college. I think I may like to go back to school and get my master's degree; maybe I'll major in film or something. But like I said, I still have no idea about what I want to do.

Secondly. I have a new favorite band. 100 Monkeys.



These guys are absolutely crazy but they always put on a great show! (And yes, my dear readers, the guy in the middle is Jackson Rathbone aka Jasper from Twilight.) The shows always are awesome and the guys bring a lot of energy to the stage, which makes the shows all the more awesome.

Not at lot of people know about these guys and most people I talk to are surprised that Jackson is in fact in a band (and the fact that he can play all sorts of instruments). The music they play is different, which is one reason why I love these guys (I've been known to listen to all kinds of music). The other reason why I love these guys is because they are all very sweet; I've had the chance to have short conversations which each of the guys and they were very friendly.




Ben G and I after a show in Baton Rouge



Jackson and I after a show in Baton Rouge






Here's my top 5 favorite 100 Monkeys songs:
Ugly Girl
The Monkey Song
Orson Brawl
Wings on Fire
Junkie



Third and final thing. I'm not writing as much as I used to. I don't if I just have terrible writer's block or maybe I'm just lazy, but I haven't worked on anything new since school has let out for the semester. I need some inspiration I guess.

So if you want to inspire me, send me an email: grisgrisandlili@yahoo.com

I think that's about all for the night.. I'll try to post more often.

Peace and Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment